Sunday, June 3, 2012

Finally....

We have finally finished the dresser for the nursery, and I could not be happier with the way it turned out!! I am sooo in love with it and I know my hubby is too. I can't even count the hours we spent on stripping, sanding, staining and finishing. Seriously one of the hardest jobs ever but we finally have it all finished and we are pretty darn proud!!....Take a look.....

Beginning...

Middle.......


All Finished : )






The nursery is coming together so well! We are getting ready to start some letters for his name, my amazing mama is going to paint a tree on the wall for a book shelf, and we are putting a Dr. Suess saying on the wall as well!! Everday I walk by his room I can't help but smile : ) I love our little guy so much I cannot wait to meet him!!! Only 3 more months!!

I can't believe how fast the first half of the year has gone.. Does it seem like it has flown by to anyone else?? I hope the next three months go as quick as the first 6!

Rylan is moving around so much these days! It is such an amazing feeling. Most of the time he is super active when we are laying in bed at night! It always feels like he is kicking and rolling a million times. I wouldn't change it for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment