Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Beginning.....

This is definitely a new thing for me....and I'm not quite sure how it is going to go but here's to a shot at it : )

I am now 20 weeks pregnant, and I am more excited as the time goes by. I cannot believe we are half way there, it seriously amazes me how quick everything is going. We have the nursery partially painted, the crib up and a few outfits in the closet, but that is really it. I feel like I have so long still but when I think that in 4 months this little guy will be here, it really begins to make everything real to me. THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO STILL!!! Every day I google something new about being pregnant. Yesterday I was curious about getting in the hot tub. I know I know, they say that being in a hot tub is not good, but when the hot tub was literally colder than my bath water, I couldn't resist! It was just what I needed, and the baby loved it. He was moving around soo much and has been ever since. What an AMAZING feeling!

Since I am the most impatient person in the entire world.. I decided I needed something to help pass the time while I wait for this little guy to grow big and come into this world. So.. I want this blog to be about our lives and what is going on, but I also want it to be about a bunch of DIY crafts and fun! The first project is going to be refinishing a dresser and making it into a changing table as well. I cannot wait to start on this project and post tons of pictures along the way!

....Here's to trying to become a blogger : )

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I have a blog but I haven't been so good about keeping it up to date! Good luck with your furniture refinishing. I love me a good project! Let me know if you need any help as I love doing all sorts of stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete